Thursday, November 22, 2007
Dear Diary,
Today is 22nd Nov 2007. There is still 8 more days when it really mark the end of my miserable period of the year.
I really think that this period of time gives me the worst kind of feeling ever.
I felt lost and miserable. I really do not know what should I do next or rather cannot concentrate in doing anything.
I had poor memory now, I cant even get simple formulas into my tiny brain.
Dad actually said that "I think work is better for you. " Maybe he really think I cant take it anymore. I mean the stress of the examinations.
In addition, my boyfriend is not around with me. I'm still not used to it. School life is really horrible for me now. I really need to believe in myself. I need to make it through it. be it 3yrs or 4yrs. I really do not know whether I will need to repeat some of the modules.
After this semester, no frequent supper meets up for me. I really need to go for every lectures.
This is an order for myself. Whoever catch me slacking, please feel free to scold/nag me.
Maybe it is too late for me to work hard for my 2 papers next week, i will still do my best.
I hope that the school let me off this semester. I will work really hard next semester.
Daddy & Mummy : I will not let you down.
Life is full of UPs & DOWNs.
Though I am on the down part now, I will try to climb up again!
I need everyone's support.
Sign offs
wAiwAi