Monday, July 09, 2007
sometimes i just like the night quietness.no train noises. only car Broom Broom..
So I can concentrate in writing my Blog
i Got a weird habit. i dun like to blog when listening to music.
just update wat i had done during my weekend
Saturday was a busy day.
Went to work. Actually more to Moving.
They are moving office from 1st to 2nd floor.
My hands are tired cos i tear too much ppl.
Yes. I am a human paper streader Machine.
spend 3 hours to tear papers.
spend 1/2 hr to sell those papers
i can sell the papers for 50 bucks
guys. can u imagine how many KGs of papers we sell? LOLx
Cousin suggusted to go East cOast using Uncle's Car.
Blading.
Here i am. Leg ache. Back Ache. Everywhere ache
i did enjoyed myself. Cos i m quite good in blading already.
But i think my blades are simply too big.
I can conclude I can be a blading teacher. Cos i m able to teach Jade. LOL
rush back to office by 7.30pm.
Uncle still drinking Beer.
Went home. took Bus.
din eat dinner cos drank COffee Bean before that.
Cant Get to sleep.
So yesterday night i went online to check about the xiao hua xiao cao nomination
went to vote alex's bro - Louis
nice pic posted. more than 500 vOtes now.
wanted to nominate my bro. my bro like dun like the idea.
althought the truth is NUS nominees all cannot make it.
woke up this morning. so HUNGRY. Cos didnt eat dinner.
went to eat KFC for lunch.
went darling house =), waited uncle to come back from work
Went to Orchard with Darling's Family..
i bought a bag
Nike - $80.25
tts all. cant buy much with so many ppl ard. LOLz
I went in to gucci to ask for the price for the bag i wanted. $850
should i buy ? ask my mum 1st. LOLx
maybe considering buying the smaller one. maybe its cheaper.
think buy handphone 1st.
my handphone is spoiling.
i went to take my pencil case from yijiao on friday.
i like it very much. Thx yj!
School starting.
No preparations done.
cOs emily said Dont stress myself up
No need to study one. Hais. I am really getting worried........
worry.. worry... worry...